POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A little technical help please : A little technical help please Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  A little technical help please
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 2 Sep 1999 13:53:10
Message: <37CEBC22.F335ABC1@muss.mcmaster.ca>
This is not related to POV but it does directly affect my ability to
view the POV newsgroups.
Is it possible to get MS Outlook Express to display a newsgroup message
as it is loading (i.e. netscape style)?
I recently purchased a new computer (of course it's for the exclusive
purpose of running POV-Ray :-) and, until I get access to my campus
network, I'm stuck on a 14.4 modem. This prevents me from downloading
Netscape, POV and the like, in a reasonable amount of time and I am
stuck reading the NGs in Outlook Express.

Thanks,

--
Chris Maryan
mailto:kma### [at] hotmailcom